|On the behalf or our client, we are looking for a Heavy Equipment Mobile Mechanic in Aurora.
- Safe & cost effective maintenance of heavy mobile equipment
- Perform diagnostics and minor repairs
- Conducts pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily field level hazard assessments for all activities
- Complete maintenance reporting and other documentation as required
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience as a heavy duty equipment mechanic
- 421A or 310T required
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot engine, transmission & hydraulic issues
- Ability to communicate equipment problems to supervisors
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol and medical/physical capability requirements
- Successful criminal background screen may be required
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.
About Sirius Staffing Solutions, Inc.:
At Sirius Staffing Solutions, we help talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide Please visit us at http://www.sirius-staffing.com to get more information.