|On behalf of our client, we are searching for a Human Resources Coordinator in Burns Lake, BC.
Salary: Depending on experience
- Ensure the consistent application of Company policies.
- Communicate and explain company policies/procedures/laws and serve as the initial contact for all HR related inquires, providing exceptional service to our employees.
- Business partner to operation Supervisors and Lead Hands. Support, collaborate, and influence supervisors on various Human Resources issues and participate in the application of policies and procedure (ex: manage disciplinary measure procedures).
- Participate in the Health & Safety program and JHSC activities. Assist in the development and implementation of procedures and programs to ensure the safety of all employees. Manage work related incident files (WSIB claims management, modified duties, follow-up on corrective action). Produce monthly statistics.
- Manage employees on extended leaves, including Medical, LTD, and Personal Leaves.
- Identify, attract and recruit candidates for open positions (posting, interviews, pre-employment verifications, integration, etc).
- Liaise with the payroll department to ensure a seamless, precise and timely service to employees regarding payroll and benefits.
- Prepare all documents related to recruitment, transition or termination of employment, new hire paperwork, record of employment, and confirmation letter
- Support the performance review process, objective setting for salary and hourly employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent.
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar role, in a manufacturing environment
- Will consider a raw grad
- Strong knowledge of Employment Standards Act and Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
We appreciate your interest however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
About Sirius Staffing Solutions:
At Sirius Staffing Solutions, we help talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide. For more information, please visit us at www.sirius-staffing.com.